What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, fill out a form or engage in any other activity on or use of our site. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, date of birth or gender. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. We believe in minimizing data collected and limiting its use and purpose to only that 1) for which we have been given permission by customers, 2) as necessary to deliver our services and 3) as we might be required or permitted for legal, compliance or other lawful purposes.
We also collect information about aggregate site usage. We may automatically collect certain usage information from users, such as Internet Protocol ("IP") addresses, unique device identifiers, pages viewed, browser type, any links you click on to leave or interact with our services and other usage information collected from cookies and other tracking technologies as noted below. For example, we collect IP addresses to track and aggregate non-personal information, such as using IP addresses to monitor the regions from which users navigate to our Services. We also collect IP addresses from users when they log into their accounts as part of our log-in process and for enhanced identity authentication and authorization security.
What do we use your information for?
- To personalize your experience - Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs;
- To improve our website - We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you;
- To improve customer service - Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs;
- To process transactions - Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent;
- To administer a contest, promotion or other site features;
- To send periodic emails - The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates, in addition to receiving occasional articles, updates, or service information, etc.
- Most cookies are 'session cookies', meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session;
- You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our sites or services;
- You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the sites that we do not control. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that web page.)
We may update this Policy from time to time. When we update this Policy, we will change the "Last Updated" date at the top of this Policy.
How to Contact Us
No part of this website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of tackershares.com, it's officers or management, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials. Tacker Shares logos and stats are the sole property of tackershares.com and may be copied or used on your website, blog, Facebook, email or like but a link back to tackershares.com must be present. Any logos, text and or stats may be used on your website, Facebook, blog or email for promotional or advertising purposes, but you may not use the Tacker Shares name in any way or make false claims of being a Tacker Shares partner, employee or contractor without the express written consent of tackershares.com or its management.